about other - Nena

For more information, check out the Pricing page



Q: Do you require a down payment?

A: Yes. I require a 25% non-refundable down payment to be payed when the shoot is booked. The remaining 75% can be payed with cash or check on the day of the shoot, or with Venmo or PayPal upon delivery of the photos.


Q: How do I choose a location?

A: If you have something in mind, I'm open to suggestions! If not, I'll ask you a few questions about yourself and give some recommendations based on what I think you would like.


Q: What should I wear?

A: Honestly, something you're comfortable in. In my experience, if you're uncomfortable, it will show on your face. I also suggest avoiding anything with horizontal stripes, busy patterns, or neon colors.


Q: I want to get photos taken but I'm awkward in front of a camera. Should I still give it a shot?

A: Absolutely! I try not to provide too much direction in my shoots, because I like everything to feel natural. Let's face it, no one feels comfortable when being told to hold a smile for an hour or stand in uncomfortable positions. So just be you, and leave the rest to me!


Q: How long will it take for my photos to be edited?

A: It varies from package to package, as well as the nature of the shoot and the time of year. Some shoots require very little editing, and some require a good deal of editing, so it all depends.


Q: Can I choose my photos?

A: Upon request I can provide a link to a private gallery where you can view your unedited photos in order to choose the ones you want edited. Otherwise, I'll just choose the ones I think are best!